Each functional pads are connected to the external interrupt(EXTINT) source.
- All functional pads can be used as an external interrupt source regardless of any set of pad function.
- External Interrupt controller has the following functions and can be controlled by registers.
- Interrupt mask (enable or disable, default : disable)
- Interrupt polarity (rising or falling, default : rising)
All pads are connected to the control register individually. (External interrupt mask register and External Interrupt polarity register)
External interrupt working as following expression:
- Each pad interrupt = Interrupt mask & (Interrupt polarity ^ Pad input)
- EXTINT = any Each pad interrupt