RNG is a 32bit random number generator. RNG generates power on random number when power on reset. RNG can run/stop by software. RNG seed value and polynomial of RNG can be modified by software.
- 32bit pseudo random number generator
- Formula of pseudo random number generator (polynomial) can be modified.
- Seed value of random generator can be modified.
- Support power on reset random value
- Random value can be obtained by control start/stop by software.
The below Figure shows the RNG block diagram.
A random number is automatically generated after powering on reset, Follow the procedure below to manually generate a random number.
- Change MODE to start/stop by register.
- Change clock source/seed value/polynomial value if need.
- Run and Stop the RNG.
- Read Random value.
The below Figure show the flowchart of RNG operation.