Please note that this product was discontinued. We do not recommend using it in new design.
ioShield-K is an Ethernet Shield for GR-KURUMI(Gadget Renesas KURUMI). The ioShield-K allows a GR-KURUMI board to connect to the internet. It is based on the Wiznet W5500 ethernet chip (W5500 Datasheet). The Wiznet W5500 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to eight simultaneous socket connections. Use the Ethernet library(📄WIZ_Ethernet_Library) to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield. The ioShield-K connects to an GR-KURUMI board using long wire-wrap headers which extend through the shield.
- Hardware Ver1.0 Design file(PDF) / Eagle CAD and Part List of ioShield-K
- Hardware Ver1.1 Design file(PDF) / Eagle CAD and Part List of ioShield-K
Gadget Renesas is a promotion project to offer a series of boards and “easy to start with” cloud-based software environment for people who have no embedded programming experience, for embedded professionals to do rapid prototyping.
- Board : GR-SAKURA (RX63N) / GR-KURUMI (RL78/G13)
- Web-Complier :Web-Based Complier
- Library :KURUMI SKETCH (Japanese)
GR-KURUMI is the reference board that incorporates the RL78G14 (Renesas 16-bit low-power consumption MCU). Compatible with Arduino Pro Mini, this new board can use existing sample codes, ensuring easy use with Arduino language and standard libraries from both hardware and software aspects.
- S/W KURUMI Library (Japanese)