WIZ750SR-105 is a compact sized serial to Ethernet module using the W7500 Ethernet MCU (SoC based on ARM Cortex-M0 architecture) with an external PHY (IC+). WIZ750SR-105 is a protocol converter that transmits data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data and converts the TCP/IP data received through the network back into serial data to the serial equipment. It complies with industrial temperature standard.
WIZ750SR-105 is compatible with the WIZnet WIZ100SR S2E module. In addition, WIZ750SR-100 contains an 4-pin GPIO expansion port that can be controlled freely by the user as analog inputs or digital in/outputs.
The WIZ750SR-105 is compatible with the AT command set from WIZ107SR/WIZ750SR as the firmware and the configuration tool is the same for the board family. Users can select various kinds of boards simply by changing the board selection in the firmware. (ex WIZ750SR, WIZ750SR-100, WIZ750SR-105, WIZ750SR-110)
WIZ750SR-105 is the best fit solution to control user's serial device via Ethernet network.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W7500 MCU (TTL level)
- Included External PHY chip
- Hardware compatible with WIZ105SR S2E Module
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Up to 230kbps serial speed
- Use pin-header(2x6, 2.00mm pin header smd) in data line
- 4-Pins Configurable User's I/O
- Status pins: PHY link status / TCP connection status
- Serial signals(TTL or RS-232C)
- WIZ750SR-105 module(TTL): TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS
- WIZ105SR-EVB(RS-232C): TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS
- Optional DTR/DSR signals supported (Status pins or DTR/DSR pins selectable)
- Separate Data UART and Debug UART port
- Supports a search password
- Configuration is possible via serial AT commands or via Configuration tool
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- Built in 10/100Mbps Ethernet ESD Protection IC
- Built in Supervisor IC for improvements of Reset function stability
- PCB Board design 62mm X 40mm (Length x Width)
- Compact sized design 62mm X 40mm X 18mm (Length x Width x Height)
WIZ750SR-105 Module Series
WIZ750SR-105 Evaluation Board Series
|:::||Cable||D-SUB9-FEMALE serial cable||1||Data port|
|:::||:::||24AWG CAT5e UTP cable||1||LAN cable|
* It can be replaced with better components to improve the performance of the product.
WIZ750SR series Common Documents
WIZ750SR series Downloads