Configuration Tool selection guide for S2E(Serial to ethernet) devices.
The configuration tool used is different depending on the S2E product family, so need to use a tool suitable for the product.
- WIZ107SR & WIZ108SR
- WIZ5xxSR-RP Series
Download the latest version (GitHub Repository)
Configuration Tool User guide
WIZ550SR/WIZ550S2E Configuration Tool
Please refer to below compatibility table and use appropriate version.
|F/W Version||Configuration Tool Version|
💾 Download WIZ107/108SR & WIZ750SR Configuration Tool
WIZ107/108SR & WIZ750SR Configuration Tool
- Download WIZ100SR User Manual v2.2.0
- Download WIZ105SR User Manual v1.3.0
- Download WIZ110SR User Manual v2.1.0
- WIZ100SR/ WIZ105SR/ WIZ110SR Programmer’s Guide
WIZ100SR/ WIZ105SR/ WIZ110SR Configuration Tool v3.0.2Download WIZ100SR/ WIZ105SR/ WIZ110SR Configuration Tool
💾 Download WIZ120/125SR Configuration Tool
WIZ120/125SR Configuration Tool v1.1.0
💾 Download WIZ140/145SR Configuration Tool
W7500(P) ISP Tool
WIZ Mac Tool
WIZMacTool is a tool that helps you re-enter the MAC address if it is deleted during the process of upgrading the product's firmware.
The WIZMacTool is available on the following devices:
For detailed instructions, see the link below.💾 Download the WizMACTool Program
- WIZ VSP (WIZnet Virtual Serial COM port) is the software for those users who want to use the existing application programs based on serial communication.
- WIZnet Virtual Serial Port: It can be used to change the device that is connected to the PC through the existing serial interface to control by the remote Ethernet network.
- If you agree with the End User License Agreement for WIZVSP, you will be able to download the program and get a registration key. When registering the product with license agreement, the MAC address of the product in use and the Email address of the contact person are required.
- The latest version supports up to Windows 10, and we recommend using Windows 7 or higher.
- Environments under Windows 7 support only the old version, if necessary, contact the technical support team.
- The current WIZVSP driver does not officially support the Windows 11 environment, so operation cannot be guaranteed and technical support is difficult.
- To use in the Windows 11 environment, you must manually enable the port using the 'Scan for hardware changes' menu in Device Manager.
Go to WIZVSP end user license agreement page: