WIZ752SR-125 is a compact sized serial to Ethernet module using the W7500 Ethernet MCU (SoC based on ARM Cortex-M0 architecture) with External PHY(IC+). WIZ752SR-125 is a protocol converter that transmits data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data and converts the TCP/IP data received through the network back into serial data to the serial equipment. It complies with industrial temperature standard.
WIZ752SR-125 is compatible with the WIZnet WIZ125SR S2E module. In addition, WIZ752SR-125 contains a 4-pin GPIO expansion port that can be controlled freely by the user. (analog input or digital in/out)
WIZ752SR-125 is the best fit solution to control user's serial device via Ethernet network.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W7500 MCU
- Included External PHY chip
- Function and Hardware compatible with WIZ120SR S2E Module
- It's not compatible configuration tool of WIZ120SR
- Supports 2 Ports Serial(RS-232C)
- D-Sub 9 Connector 2EA
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Up to 230kbps serial speed
- Status LED: Run, TCP connection status
- Supports a search password
- Configuration is possible via serial AT commands or via Configuration tool
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- Built-in Supervisor IC for improvements of Reset function stability
- Supports Static IP, DHCP, PPPoE
- Supports DNS
- Operation Temperature : -40℃ ~ 85℃
- Dimensions : 88.50(W) x 66.00(L) x 18.00(H) (Unit : mm)
WIZ752SR-125 Evaluation Board
|:::||Cable||D-SUB9-FEMALE serial cable||1||Data port|
|:::||:::||24AWG CAT5e UTP cable||1||LAN cable|
* It can be replaced with better components to improve the performance of the product.
- hardware pins