WIZ500SR-RP is a compact sized serial to Ethernet module using the RP2040 MCU with W5100S Ethernet Chip. WIZ500SR-RP is a protocol converter that transmits data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data, and converts the TCP/IP data received through the network back into serial data to the serial equipment.
In addition, WIZ500SR-RP contains serial debug port(J1).
WIZ500SR-RP is the best fit solution to control user's serial device via Ethernet network.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on RP2040 MCU (TTL level)
- W5100S included
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Up to 230kbps serial speed
- 2mm pitch 1x12 Pin-header(3ea) mounted module
- Status pins: PHY link status / TCP connection status
- Serial signals(UART or RS-232C)
- WIZ500SR-RP module(UART): TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS
- WIZ5xxSR-RP-EVB(RS-232C): TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS
- Optional DTR/DSR signals supported
- WIZ500SR-RP has UART x 2, SWD x 1, Ethernet x 1
- UART0, SWD for Debug and UART1, Ethernet for Data transceive
- Separate Data UART and Debug UART port
- Configuration is possible via serial AT commands or via Configuration tool
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
WIZ500SR-RP Module Series
WIZ5xxSR-RP Evaluation Board Series