This product is discontinued.
Please refer to the New compatible product WizFi360.
WizFi310 offers a quick, easy, and cost-effective way for device and appliance manufacturers to add WiFi capabilities to their products. WizFi310 provides UART interfaces which enable connections to any embedded design utilizing an 8/16/32-bit microcontroller via simple AT commands.
WizFi310 is an ideal solution for organizations with limited or no WiFi or RF expertise, as it is not only reduces RF design time but also removes the burden on testing and certification. This allows customers to focus on their core application and product development .
WizFi310 is compliant with 802.11b/g/n.
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 72.2Mbps receive PHY rate and 72.2Mbps transmit PHY rate using 20MHz bandwidth
- 150Mbps receive PHY rate and 150Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth
- Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life.
- Easy for integration into mobile and handheld device with flexible system configuration.
- Serial Interface : UART
- UART Max Baud : 921600 bps
- Soft AP
- Enough memory retention
- Wi-Fi Security (WEP, WPA/WPA2PSK)
- L2 Switching
- OTA(Over The Air F/W Upgrading)
comparison to WizFi250 module family: