Technical support for this product has officially ended.
WizFi250 offers a quick, easy, and cost-effective way for device and
appliance manufacturers to add WiFi capabilities to their products.
WizFi250 provides UART and SPI interfaces which enable connections to
any embedded design utilizing an 8/16/32-bit microcontroller via simple
AT commands. WizFi250 is an ideal solution for organizations with
limited or no WiFi or RF expertise, as it not only reduces RF design
time but also removes the burden of testing and certification; allowing customers to focus on their core application,
product, or expertise. WizFi250 is compliant with 802.11b/g/n.
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Integrated RF power amplifier
- Supports wireless data rates up to 65Mbit/s
- 1MB Flash Memory, 128KB SRAM, 1MB Serial Flash
- Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life.
- Small size suitable for low volume system integration.
- Easy for integration into mobile and handheld device with flexible system configuration.
- Lead Free design which supporting Green design requirement, RoHS Compliance.
- Device Package : --PA: 28x20mm ; ..-CON: 17x20mm
- Serial Interface : UART, SPI
- UART Max Baud : 1843200 bps
- Powerful Web server provides
- Soft AP
Enough memory retention
Wi-Fi Security (WEP, WPA/WPA2PSK)
OTA(Over The Air F/W Upgrading)
WizFi250-PA (standard pattern antenna version with LGA
WizFi250-CON (smaller 'connector' version without the pattern
WizFi250-H (pin Header adapter version - we use in our EVB) :