WizFi360 is a low cost and low-power consumption industrial-grade WiFi module. It is compatible with IEEE802.11 b/g/n standard and supports SoftAP, Station and SoftAP+Station modes. The serial port baud rate can be up to 2Mbps, which can meet the requirement of various applications.
|Figure: WizFi360-PA(PCB Antena)|
|Figure: WizFi360-CON(U.fl Connector Antena)|
- WiFi 2.4G, 802.11 b/g/n
- Supports Station / SoftAP / SoftAP+Station operation modes
- Supports “Data pass-through” and “AT command data transfer” mode
- Supports serial AT command configuration
- Supports TCP Server / TCP Client / UDP operating mode
- Supports configuration of operating channel 1 ~ 13
- Supports auto 20MHz / 40MHz bandwidth
- Supports WPA_PSK / WPA2_PSK encryption
- Serial port baud rate up from 600bps to 2Mbps with 16 common values
- Supports up to 5 TCP / UDP links
- Obtaining IP address automatically from the DHCP server (Station mode)
- DHCP service for Wireless LAN clients (AP mode)
- Supports DNS for communication with servers by domain name
- Supports “Keep-Alive” to monitor TCP connection
- Supports “Ping” for monitoring network status
- Built-in SNTP client for receiving the network time
- Supports built-in unique MAC address and user configurable
- Supports firmware upgrade by UART Download / OTA (via WLAN)
- Industrial grade (operating temperature range: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C)
- KC, CE, FCC, TELEC certification
- 🌎Datasheet : A brief introduce about WizFi360. These documents describe the Features, package information and etc.
- AT Instruction set: It describes the AT Command of WizFi360 and you can confirm the return message by AT command of WizFi360.
- AT command Example: It includes the Basic example using AT command and it is examples of TCP, UDP, SSL use.
- Quick Start Guide: The examples using the WizFi360-EVB or WizFi360io, it describes the scenarios in order from Hardware setting to example of AT command use
- Firmware Update Guide: The method of using how to upload firmware
- Application Notes: The example of Application, TCP/UDP, etc test using the Arduino
- AT Command Comparison Sheet: The AT command comparison with esp8266
🌎Ref schematic: Support the schematic of WizFi360-EVB to Gerber, Partlist, Schematic format.
For more information visit the 🌎WizFi360 Github.
Q & A
🌎WizFi360 Forum : WIZnet Forum for Technical support and Project sharing