WIZ120SR-EVB is a evaluation board for WIZ120SR.
WIZ120SR is an embedded module based on WIZnet W5100 & ARM Cortex-M3. WIZ120SR is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment. WIZ120SR is able to communicate two serial equipments at the same time by supporting 2 serial ports(3.3V LVTTL).
- TCP/IP : W5100
- PHY : Embedded in W5100
- MCU : ARM Cortex-M3 (STM32F103C8T6)
- Serial : 2 UART (3.3V LVTTL)
- Module Interface : 1×14 2mm Pin Header (Female)
- Ethernet Interface : RJ-45 (RB1-125BAG1A, Transformer integrated)
- Serial Connector : 2x D-SUB, 9PIN (Right Angle, Male)
- Power : DC Jack mounted (Outer 3.5 Ø, Inner 1.35 Ø)
- UTP LAN Cable (2M), WIZ108SR-CBL (connection cable between module & base board)