WIZ1000 is not discontinued, but we do not recommend it for new designs.
Technical support for this product has officially ended.
WIZ1000 is an external device server that performs “Serial to Ethernet” function. WIZ1000 is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment.
Just by connecting LAN & Serial cable to the device, you can easily add the ‘Serial to Ethernet’ function.
- External device server to perform “Serial/Ethernet Convert Function”
- Support easy implementation of Ethernet to the existing serial device
- Guarantee high system stability and reliability by using W5100 hardwar* chip
- Support PPPoE Connection
- Supports firmware customization
- Telnet Com Port Option (RFC2217) compliant
- Supports serial configuration by using AT command
- Software utilities for easy configuration
- User friendly configuration tool program & its source code
- WIZ VSP (Virtual COM port Program)
- CE, FCC, KCC certified
- Dmension (mm) : 90.7 x 92 x 22.7 (L x W x H)
- Input Voltage : DC 5V
- Max. Power Consumption : 200mA
- Operation Temperature : 0~80℃
- RoHS, SVHC Compliant
- Configuration Tool for Windows
- WizVSP: Virtual Serial Port (COM port) for User’s Programs
- WIZ1000 User Manual
- Last Update: 2013.06.19
|V1.6||Last Update: 2013.11.20|
- WIZ1000 Config Tool for Windows v188.8.131.52
- Last Update: 2014.03.10
- WIZ1000 Config Tool Installation Package
- WIZ1000 Config Tool Source Code
- Device Terminal Program for Windows
- Last Update: 2012.11.15
- Simple Configuration & Testing for WIZnet Serial to Ethernet Modules