WIZ110SR is not discontinued, but we do not recommend it for new designs.
Please check WIZ750SR-110 instead.
WIZ110SR is the serial to Ethernet module using W5100 & 8051 MCU. WIZ110SR is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment.
Just by connecting LAN & Serial cable to the modules, you can easily add the ‘Serial to Ethernet’ function without additional hardware design.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W5100 & 8051
- DB-9 & RJ-45 mounted module
- Serial signals : TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND, RS-232 transceiver built-in
- Support the configuration method of AT command & Configuration tool program
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Max.230kbps serial speed
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- Dmension (mm) : 75(L) x 50 (W) x 17 (H)
- Input Voltage : 5V
- Max. Power Consumption : 180mA
- Operation Temperature : 0~80℃
- RoHS, SVHC Compliant
- Configuration Tool for Windows
- WizVSP: Virtual Serial Port (COM port) for User’s Programs
WIZ110SR User Manual v2.1.0
Last Update: 2013.06.19Download
WIZ100SR/ WIZ105SR/ WIZ110SR Programmer’s Guide
- Last Update: 2013.06.19
- Last Update: 2015.03.27
- Improved the exception for infinite loop during using socket functions : Apply time-out mechanism
- Bug Fixed : side effect of AT command
WIZ110SR Old Firmware
- V5.11 (2015.01.21)
- 5.10 (2014.01.14)
- 4.32 (2013.11.21)
- 4.31 (2013.01.30)
- 4.1 (2012-04-03)
WIZ100SR /WIZ105SR /WIZ110SR Config Tool for Windows v3.0.2
- Last Update: 2013.06.27
- WIZ1xxSR Config Tool Installation Package
- WIZ1xxSR Config Tool Source Code
Device Terminal Program for Windows
- Last Update: 2015.08.05
- Simple Configuration & Testing for WIZnet Serial to Ethernet Modules
WIZVSP Program for Windows
- Last Update: 2017. 04. 28
- Virtual Serial COM Port program: It can be used to change the device that is connected to the PC through the existing serial interface to control by the remote Ethernet network.
- If you agree with the End User License Agreement for WIZVSP, you will be able to download the program and get a registration key. When registering the product with license agreement, the MAC address of the product in use and the email address of the contact person are required.