Please note that this product was discontinued. We do not recommend using it in new design.
Hardwired Dual TCP/IP Stack Controller
The W3150A+ chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that enables easier Internet connection for embedded systems.
W3150A+ suits users in need of stable Internet connectivity best, using a single chip to implement TCP/IP Stack & 10/100 Ethernet MAC . Hardwired TCP/IP stack supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, and PPPoE, …, which has been proven through various applications over many years. W3150A+ uses a 16Kbytes internal buffer as its data communication memory.
By using W3150A+, users can implement the Ethernet application they need by using a simple socket program instead of handling a complex Ethernet Controller.
It is possible to use 4 independent hardware sockets simultaneously. BUS & SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) is provided for easy integration with the external MCU.
As it doesn’t have the PHY, users can interface any external PHY such as switching PHY according to their requirement.
- Hardwired TCP/IP protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Un-attackable hardware network engine for preventing network attacks such as flooding, spoofing, injection
- Host Interface : Direct/Indirect BUS & Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI MODE 0,3)
- 4 Independent hardware socket
- Internal 16Kbytes memory for TCP/IP packet processing
- MII Interface for Ethernet PHY chip
- 3.3V Operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- 64LQFP lead-free package (10x10mm)