WIZ145SR-EVB is a evaluation board for WIZ145SR.
WIZ145SR is an embedded module mounting RJ-45 and is based on WIZnet W5300 & ARM Cortex-M3. WIZ145SR is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment. WIZ145SR is able to communicate four serial equipments at the same time by supporting 4 serial ports(3.3V LVTTL).
- TCP/IP : W5300
- PHY : Embedded in W5300
- MCU : ARM Cortex-M3 (STM32F103ZCT6)
- Ethernet Interface : RJ-45 (RB1-125BAG1A, Transformer integrated)
- Serial : 4 UART (3.3V LVTTL)
- Module Interface : 2×14 2.54mm, 1×14 2.54mm Pin Header (Female)
- Serial Connector : 4 x D-SUB, 9PIN (Right Angle, Male)
- Power : DC Jack mounted (Outer 3.5 Ø, Inner 1.35 Ø)
- UTP LAN Cable (2M), Serial Cable, Power Adaptor
Base Board Interface
Hardware Design Guide
WIZ145SR-EVB (WIZ140SR-EVB) Dimension
Last Update: 2015.08.03Download