WIZ108SR is not discontinued, but we do not recommend it for new designs.
Technical support for this product has officially ended.
WIZ108SR-EVB is a evaluation board for WIZ108SR.
WIZ108SR is the compact sized serial to Ethernet module using W7100A, WIZnet iMCU based on 8051 MCU core. WIZ108SR is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment
It complies with industrial temperature standard and supports the serial interface of RS422/485.
- TCP/IP : W7100A
- PHY : Embedded in W7100A
- RJ-45 : BS-RB10005 (Transformer Integrated)
- MCU : 8051 (W7100A) : SRAM : 64K Byte, FLASH-64Kbyte, 2Kbyte Boot ROM
- Serial : RS-422/485 (SP3485EN, transceiver chip mounted)
- Module Interface : 6×2 2.54mm Pin Header (Male)
- Serial Connector : BR-508LH-6Pin (6pin Terminal Block)
- Power : Supplied by Pin no. 1 of 6pin terminal block (J2)
- UTP LAN Cable (2M), WIZ107SR-CBL (connection cable between module & base board)