External Transformer TypeW5500 Ref.Schematic - External Transformer
RJ45 with Transformer TypeW5500 Ref.Schematic - RJ45 with Transformer
RJ45 with integrated Transformer and connected CT
For using connected CT signals inside the Transformer or inside RJ45 the
matching network (2x 50R) of the RX+/- signals must be isolated from CT
(3.3V). For that isolation we need C23 and C24.
Please refer to the following schematic:
- C23 and C24 must be added. Otherwise, W5500 won't operate well.
- And by connected center tap, Power dissipation may be raised.
- Use a MAGJACK without connected center tap when you have to use one with connected center tap.
The RJ45 from UDE (RB1-125BAG1A) is used in many of our W5100 and W7100A related Modules.
Recommended RJ45 using W5500
RJ45 with integrated Transformer
- J1B121ZCCD from CETUS datasheet
- J1B1211CCD from CETUS (used in * 1) datasheet
- RB1-1D5B8K1A from UDE datasheet
- RB1-125BAG1A from UDE (used in * 2) datasheet
- J0011D21BNL from Pulse datasheet
- 1) we use the J1B1211CCD from CETUS in our W5500-EVB, WIZ550io, WIZ550S2E and WIZ550web Modules.
- 2) we use the RB1-125BAG1A from UDE in most of our our W5100 & W7100A related Plug-In and Serial-to-Ethernet (S2E) Modules.