W5500 Ref.Schematic - RJ45 with Transformer![W5500 Reference Schematic (RJ45 with Transformer)](/img/products/w5500/w5500_sch_v110_use_mag_.png)
For using connected CT signals inside the Transformer or inside RJ45 the
matching network (2x 50R) of the RX+/- signals must be isolated from CT
(3.3V). For that isolation we need C23 and C24.
Please refer to the following schematic:
- C23 and C24 must be added. Otherwise, W5500 won't operate well.
- And by connected center tap, Power dissipation may be raised.
- So, you'd better use a MAGJACK without connected center tap except the case that you have to use one with connected center tap.
The RJ45 from UDE (RB1-125BAG1A) is used in many of our W5100 and W7100A related Modules.
- J1B121ZCCD from CETUSdatasheet
- J1B1211CCD from CETUS (used in * 1)datasheet
- RB1-1D5B8K1A from UDEdatasheet
- RB1-125BAG1A from UDE (used in * 2)datasheet
- J0011D21BNL from Pulsedatasheet
- 1) we use the J1B1211CCD from CETUS in our W5500-EVB, WIZ550io, WIZ550S2E and WIZ550web Modules.
- 2) we use the RB1-125BAG1A from UDE in most of our our W5100 & W7100A related Plug-In and Serial-to-Ethernet (S2E) Modules.