WizFi630S is a gateway module that integrates 1T1R 802.11 Wi-Fi, a 580MHz CPU, Ethernet PHY, USB2.0 host, SD-XC, I2S, I2C and more GPIOs.
WizFi630S enables a device with serial interface to connect to LAN or WLAN for remote control, measuring, and administration. WizFi630S can also work as an IP router because of its internal embedded switch.
WizFi630S supports interfaces like Serial (UART), LAN, and Wi-Fi(WLAN). Functions such as Serial(UART)-To-Wi-Fi, Serial-To-Ethernet and Ethernet-To-Wi-Fi are supported by scripts and/or commands in OpenWRT. Users can connect to WizFi630S’s internal web server or use the serial commands for simple Wi-Fi settings - not only for serial devices but also 8/16/32 bit micro controllers can use UART for simple Wi-Fi settings.
WizFi630S can significantly reduce the procedures for wireless module design, testing, and certification; WizFi630S can be an ideal solution for users who lack wireless network experience. WizFi630S follows the 802.11b/g/n standard and supports up to 150Mbps speed in wireless interface. WizFi630S can be tested with an evaluation board and all documents are available online.
- WizFi630A Pin compatible
- 580MHz Clock
- 16-bit DDR2 128Mbytes SRAM, 32Mbytes SPI Flash
- Complies with IEEE802.11b/g/n.
- Gateway/AP(Bridge)/AP-Client/Client(Station)/Ad-hoc Mode , WDS/Repeater supports
- 1T1R RF Interface (2.4G only)
- Physical link rate up to 150Mpbs
- Built-in 3 Ethernet Ports
- 2 Serial Ports supports
- Working as Wi-Fi Router
- WEP 64/128bit, WPA/WPA2-PSK TKIP, AES
- Router and Firewall function supports
- Operating temperature range: -25° C ~ 80° C
- CE, FCC, KC, RoHS certification
- Datasheet : This section provides guides on the features of the WizFi630S, WizFi630S-EVB.
- User Manual : This section provides guides documents for basic operating methods of products.
- HW Reference : This section provides guide documents for HW design with the WizFi630S.
- Certificate : This section provides WizFi630S certificate and test reports.
WizFi630S Forum : WIZnet Forum for Technical support and Project sharing