This section was written on the assumption that the use of WIZ750SR-110 Module.
The WIZ750SR-110 evaluation board package contains the following parts.
- WIZ750SR-110 RS-232C Module
- Cables (Ethernet / Serial)
The entire list of parts of the board is available at the WIZ750SR-110 Overview: Product Contents page.
|Figure: WIZ750SR-110 Revision 1.0 Top|
|Figure: WIZ750SR-110 Revision 1.0 Bottom|
- ARM Cortex-M0 based Hardwired TCP/IP core plus PHY Ethernet MCU W7500  
- PHY(Single 10/100M Ethernet Transceiver) 
- Ethernet Connector for connecting to LAN Cable 
- PNP Transistor for UART trans/receive indicate 
- Access to Boot mode Switch from App mode 
- Access to AT command mode Switch from App mode 
- Transceiver for convert TTL to RS-232C 
- RS-232C Connector(D-SUB9 Port) 
- Data Flash for saving device data 
- SWD(JTAG) port for use hardware debug port 
- Access to ISP mode Switch 
- Reset Button 
- Reset IC 
- EEPROM for saving device setting 
- Expansion ISP Port for firmware download 
- Expansion GPIO Port for 4-Pins user I/O 
- LDO for convert 5V to 3.3V power 
- DC-JACK for connect 5V 2A adaptor 
- ESD Protect IC for protecting ethernet signal 
- Data Port(RS-232C): D-SUB9 Port
- Network Port: RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
- User's Optional Port: 1x6 2.54mm Pin header 2ea (Debug UART2 pins(ISP) / 4-Pins user I/O)
- Configuration tool program (Download page)
- TCP server / TCP client / UDP terminal program
- Serial terminal program
- Your WIZ750SR-110 module
- Ethernet cable
- USB type B cable (for Debug UART)
- DB9 serial RS-232 cable (for Data UART, RS-232/TTL Ver. only)
- Power source for device
- Such as 5V DC adapter, USB port on your computer, or 3.3V Power source
- UART2 pin is not mounted. Therefore, users can download ISP by using 'USB to UART module' to J2 connector.
|Network Settings||Local||IP address||192.168.11.2||-|
|:::||:::||DNS server||184.108.40.206||Google Public DNS|
|Serial Port Settings||Data UART||115200-8-N-1 / Flow Control: None||-|
|:::||Debug UART||115200-8-N-1 / Flow Control: None||Fixed|
|User's I/O Settings||UserIO A||Analog / Input||Read only|
|:::||UserIO B||Digital / Input||Read only|
|:::||UserIO C||Digital / Output||Read / Write|
|:::||UserIO D||Digital / Output||Read / Write|
- Operation mode: TCP server mode
- Debug message: Enabled
- Serial command mode switch: Enabled
- Serial command mode switch code: +++ (hex code, [2B][2B][2B])
- Data packing option - Time: Disabled
- Data packing option - Size: Disabled
- Data packing option - Char: Disabled
- Inactivity Timer: Disabled
- Reconnection Timer: 3 second
- Keep-Alive: Enabled, 7-sec initial delay, 5-sec send interval
Double check that the WIZ750SR-110 and the PC, or laptop you are using to set up WIZ750SR-110 with are both on the same Ethernet network.
* When the WIZ750SR-110's settings are factory default,
|Network Settings||PC or laptop|
- User should to matching the network settings of 'WIZ750SR-110's remote host' and 'PC (or laptop)' for testing TCP client/mixed mode.
- If the DHCP(automatic IP allocation) is used, both the WIZ750SR-110 and test PC must be set to be assigned the same IP from the same router.
The WIZ750SR-110-EVB is designed to use the DB9 connector to connect with the user’s serial device. Therefore, it is recommended to have all Ethernet and serial ports connected to the PC when testing. If the PC does not have a serial port, please purchase a RS-232 to USB converter separately.
Connect the WIZ750SR-110 module to evaluation board and also the cable as shown in the picture below.
- Ethernet Cable
- Used to connect the evaluation board’s RJ-45 connector and the PC’s Ethernet network interface card (PC's RJ-45 connector)
- Serial Cable
- Used to connect the evaluation board’s DB9 connector and the serial interface card (DB9 connector). If the PC does support serial interface, use the RS-232 to USB converter.
- Optional: USB type B cable (for debug message)
- Used to connect the evaluation board’s USB connector and the PC’s USB connector.
Connect the 5V power adaptor or USB cable to the evaluation board and turn on the power switch.
- The power LED will turn red once the evaluation board is on.
Open the configuration tool and click the search button. If the board is turned on and connected to the same network, the MAC address or settings of the WIZ750SR-110 module can be checked using the configuration tool.
|Figure: WIZnet Configuration Tool|
Change the settings accordingly to the customer’s environment. The test shown in this document is based on factory setting.
Connect the PC as the TCP client of the user’s serial device for data communication testing. In order to do this, the serial terminal program / TCP client terminal program must be opened on the PC. The serial terminal program and TCP client program must be set as below.
- Serial terminal program: 115200-8-N-1, Flow control: None
- TCP client program: 192.168.11.2:5000 (The IP address and port number of WIZ750SR-110)
The COM port for serial terminal program connection can be checked as below.
- Control Panel > System > Device Manager
|Figure: Device Manager|
The basic data communication of the WIZ750SR-110 can be verified as below.
- Serial to Ethernet: data communication verification
- Enter the character string in the serial terminal and check if the identical character string appears on the TCP client terminal.
- Ethernet to Serial: data communication verification
- Enter the character string in the TCP client terminal and check if the identical character string appears on the serial terminal.
Now you’re ready to use the WIZ750SR-110!
- This document is based on the assumption of the PC as the serial device / remote network device.
- The next step is to connect the WIZ750SR-110 module to the target serial device and check if the device can communicate, control, and monitor via the remote PC or monitoring server.
If there is any problem?
Please refer to our Troubleshooting Guide!
WIZ750SR series Common Documents
- User's Manual (English)/(Korean)
- Device Command Manual (English)/(Korean)
- Troubleshooting Guide (English)/(Korean)
- Update History (English)/(Korean)
WIZ750SR series Downloads