WIZnet Azure Sphere Guardian 210 (ASG210) is designed for the existing system, Brown-field, which is reqired to data communication with Cloud service or remote access, on Azure Sphere Security system which ganuntees high-level security in hardware & network side. ASG210 supports a variety of interfaces, GPIOs/I2C/UART(RS232/485/422) to help reducing additional cost for Brown-field system introducing high-level security system and Cloud service.
- Data transfer between the private network and the public network
- Supports GPIOs/I2C/UART(RS232/485/422) interface for the exsiting system, Brown-field.
- Supports Micro SD Card based on SPI interface
- Certificate management
- By console
- By Azure Sphere Service
- By Configuration tool thru Ethernet (Under development)
- Support TLS session in private network
- Support BLE software download and debug interface for JLINK
- Auto switching between Wi-Fi and Ethernet for public networks optionally
- Support USB interface for debug and programming
- Support M4 Core UART debugging interface
An overview of how ASG210 interface to the equipment in local network is as follows:
- Power provided to ASG210 with 5V2A power adapter, power status LED turned on.
- For equipment with as Ethernet interface, connect Ethernet cable from ASG210’s LAN port to the equipment.
- Connect another Ethernet cable from ASG210’s WAN port to internet router for public network.
- Once connected, the LEDs on ASG210 should be as follows:
Power to ASG210 is supplied directly via 5V2A DC connector or via the debugger board USB Micro B connector.
To Program and operate ASG210, the below components, Debugger, Micro USB cable and 5V2A power adapter, are needed.